Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Update #1

 Last week I decided I needed to do something about Jeremiah's cradle cap on his head.  My good friend Coralee told me about how she used coffee grinds and coconut oil on her son's head to get rid of it, so I googled it.  I found the recipe and went to it!


Jer quite enjoyed the little massage, and I left it on there for a while before washing it off.  Unfortunately I wasn't thinking too hard when I decided to wash it off, and stuck him in his baby bath - which produced a bathful of coffee-water... let's just say I was getting little coffee grounds out of his neck and leg rolls for a while!! 

Anyways, now he is happy with his new hair-do :).


While searching for the coffee and coconut oil stuff, I came across this website called "Spotless" and find it really intriguing  http://www.spotlessliving.info/  Mom, I thought you might like it. I love the idea of not using so many chemicals in our home and on our bodies, especially for our children.


On another note, Emma found out how to take pictures with my iPod the other day and went to town taking pictures of absolutely everything! There's probably 40 pictures of various things around the living room... including:

 




Mom, you'll also love the fact that Emma has now become a "list-maker".  She is thrilled when I tell her she can use my list paper and make a list. She get's right too it and fills up the whole page with things she needs to buy and things she needs to do.  I wonder where she gets that from?!

Love you,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Emma looks like a natural. I really like her dolly.

    ReplyDelete